- Five loads of laundry are complete.
- Auggie had been to the beauty shop.
- Jet lag is kicking me tonight.
- I’m still weepy over La La Land.
- In a bizarre burst of energy, most of my wrinkled shirts are now spotlessly ironed.
- I can’t get warm this evening.
- For the second night in a row, I have not cooked dinner. Damn jet-lagged lethargy.
- The Christmas decorations are all tucked safely away for another 10.5 months.
- Manchester United football is lulling me to sleep.
- And I hope I dream again of the beach at Repulse Bay.
My energy is picking up a bit. I’ve worked on laundry tonight, and on ironing some clothes, and on some tidying. This is all necessary after two weeks of pretty powerful lethargy at home. I even worked up a bit of a sweat!
The fireplace is closed up for the year. Dishes are washed. Recycling is out. Books are chosen for the trip to Europe that commences Wednesday.
I sat on the sofa before moving to my chair. Samson stayed on the sofa. He’s a gem.