Two photos from last week at home . . . .
I was sitting at my breakfast table on Sunday. Auggie was at the opposite end of the house, pining for the outdoors from his usual perch. I thought this might make an interesting photo.
He hopped in the car first, and got behind the wheel…..
I really like flying Air Canada!
And as I write whilst on a layover in Toronto, I’m grateful for:
- books that move me to weep
- blue skies
- the fancy United Club card for which I pay annually, but which allows me access to Star Alliance clubs around the world
- Morning Prayer
- friends who schlep me to the airport at 7.30 a.m.
- Auggie, with whom I had a tearful farewell (on my part, at least) on Tuesday
- Bose noise-canceling headphones.
I took my camera, with macro lens, outdoors with me on Saturday. Auggie joined me.
The peonies are sprouting upward with speed. The taller shoot here is about 5″ tall. Their emergence from slumber is a week or two early, and in another two months or so they will burst forth in giant pink blooms.
This is what greeted me at the beginning of the day.
Oh — and some sneezing. Both of us had sneezing fits this morning.