I’m in the midst of four days of holiday….
But boy howdy, do I seem to be busy:
- sorting through things that belonged to my mother and father
- going on a leisurely stroll through Costco and still only spending less than $140
- then driving on local roads to Aldi, and the bank, and Dierberg’s, and taking my time in each location
- doing a photo shoot
- enjoying a half-day at the spa
- taking Auggie for his own doggie-spa morning
- cooking and cleaning and doing laundry
- arranging voice lessons for next week
- and reading.
Sunday will be a church service, a voice lesson, and a choral concert. Then steak on the grill, with homemade macaroni & cheese, green salad, and strawberries for dessert.