Two weeks from today I leave for a business trip to Moscow and Vienna and London.
I have an open Saturday in Moscow, and so have booked an (expensive) private local guide to give me the Moscow tour.
This day tour includes everything one cannot miss in Moscow:
– a visit to the Kremlin – the primary citadelle of Moscow;
– Diamond Fund – one of the world’s 3 best collections of diamonds and jewellry;
– Red Square and fabulous St. Basil’s cathedral;
– Theatre square and the world-famous Bolshoi;
– Breathtaking Christ the Saviour Church and Patriarch’s bridge;
– UNESCO listed Novodevichy Convent;
– Stalin’s imperial “Seven Sisters”;
– the finest unique metro stations;
– and many more.
March 24 will be my tourist day!