1. Up at dawn with Samson the Feist.
2. Granola for breakfast.
3. Soulard Market with my new colleague David.
4. “Think about the next five years” talk with David, over coffee in Lafayette Square.
5. Website work. Grab some ham and fruit for luncheon.
6. Four voice lessons with some delightful and engaged students.
7. Run to the high-end shoe store for new walking/treadmill shoes. My feet are SO happy.
9. Start the bread dough and let it rise.
10. Finish the linens in the laundry.
11. Dinner on The Hill with former students from Ball State who happen to be in town.