1. I had a backstage tour of the MUNY today, thanks to company manager Sue Greenberg. What fun that was!
2. I have stepped down to an ankle sleeve, away from the more rigid splint I was in. This seems to be all the support I need.
3. I have a new garage door, with an opener!
4. Spamalot was great fun last evening.
5. Charlie the Baritone (Charlie Ingram, my senior voice student) sang the pre-show at the Muny last evening. He was wonderful. I especially enjoyed hearing him do some pieces we’d worked on in lessons.
6. Eli Wedel is in town. I visited with him at the Muny last evening. Eli was a Ball State University Singers member, traveling to China with the group and serving in both the glee club and the band. I’d not seen him in six years.
7. Traffic today was ugly on the return trip home.